• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

205 GTI 1.9
retroriley
By retroriley, 04/22/2016
  • Country United Kingdom
  • Color Miami
  • Year 1993
  • Short Description 64,000 recorded miles. Silly Dealer fitted slide sunroof (boo) that leaks if I wash the car wrong!! thank god for the wind deflector that also deflects rain from the mystical leak area.
  • Car Type / Usage Road car
  • Engine & Gearbox Standard
  • Suspension & Steering Currently: Bilstein B6 front struts with Eibach Pro Sport springs, 309 GTI Wishbones/Drive Shafts. recently rebuilt 309 GTI rear beam with GRP N Bilstein dampers.
  • Brakes Standard
  • Wheels & Tyres Standard
  • Bodywork & Exterior Standard
  • Interior & ICE Pioneer unit with No CD player, Hidden SD Card used to store all music etc.
  • Comments & Plans Have newly built 205 GTI rear beam which is going back on with 306 GTI dampers. I also have a second newly build 309 GTI rear beam with thicker ARB's which I may try at some point. I also have New Standard OE front Struts, waiting till I find New Genuine OE front springs. May put car back to standard. Planning on letting 3D motorsport rebuild engine at some point soon(ish). Would like to refurbish seats and longer term, a back to metal full respray.