• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Aroton

Worth To Upgrade Bronze Windows On A 205?

Aroton

Today my 1990 silver colored Peugeot 205 hatchback got the clear windows. I can for a fair price upgrade the side (front and rear) windows to bronze colored window. I dont know how this will look, but is it worth the upgrade? Anyone with pictures?

I have been thinking of getting the windows tinted, but it will not be legal to tint the windows all the way to the front. But with original bronze windows it will be legal.

Gaz205

Today my 1990 silver colored Peugeot 205 hatchback got the clear windows. I can for a fair price upgrade the side (front and rear) windows to bronze colored window. I dont know how this will look, but is it worth the upgrade? Anyone with pictures?

I have been thinking of getting the windows tinted, but it will not be legal to tint the windows all the way to the front. But with original bronze windows it will be legal.

A bronze side rear against a clear front side window will look worlds apart. If it's a cheap swap I'd do it. They will be perfectly legal. They won't have much of the look of privacy glass though if that was within your aim to achieve?

Mikey S

Gti's have pretty dark interiors so the tinted glass looks alot darker on them than it actually is. I'm presuming your 205 is a lower spec model? If it's got a light coloured interior it's not going to be very much of a transformation. I'd personally look at having the glass in it professionally tinted. I'm not sure what the light transparency laws are in Norway are though.

Mike