• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

lybker

Design Assistance For 205 Dimma Kindly Requested :-)

lybker

as the internals are almost done on my 205, I am toying with the idea of adding a special decal set to match the one-off internals :-)

problem is....my design and drawing skills are worse than an 8 year old ½ blind kid :-(

feel free to laugh, but attached picture clearly confirms my need of support...I feel so ashamed, haha

So is there any designers or people with sketching abilities willing to support me on this task and I would be ok with paying a bit for the service to :-)

basicly I have been thinking of integrating the design of the 200th peugeot yearbook onto the side of the car in grey /black tones. Maybe fullbody of the lion or some go-fast stripes in same design as the lionhead

Heeelp :-)

post-3777-0-87707700-1492454680_thumb.jpg

post-3777-0-92433200-1492454779_thumb.jpg

post-3777-0-28770300-1492454790_thumb.png

barneys66

Not a bad effort at all !!

From an aesthetic perspective though, my comments would be as follows;

I would be tempted to move the head forward by to the front of the door.

The spread of the lines makes the head look small and the 'body' look fat.

Equally the stripes, whilst they follow the angle of the spoiler and skirt, are at odds with the vents.

The '205 turbo 16' is at odds with your driver name.

How would a horizontal version look, but only coming away from the upper and lower edges of the head (enlarged perhaps)? Not sure I'd follow this up the c-pillar.

I'd do as many iterations as you can, and I suspect a design student at a local college would do this for beer money!

Keep us updated.

lybker

sketching skills are....well stil sketchy. Nomatter I still try - untill somebody feels pity with me and pitches in :-)

strugling with proportiones and general layout also - anyway next take is trying to get away from lines in different directions - no text and not making the car look as fat.

Please any comments and pointers where to move this next?

post-3777-0-62576500-1492800156_thumb.jpg

lybker

Still not happy - I find it difficult to design something that compliments the lines of a 30 year old 205. This next version is IMO better but not sure about the go-fast stripes behind the star:

post-3777-0-14942200-1492881982_thumb.jpg

mb15

I work in graphics and having your design made up would be quite expensive as someone will have to re draw it on a computer. It would be easier for you to buy something like this and have them remove the s16 on it:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-207-S16-rally-stickers-graphics-decals-/260889867292?hash=item3cbe3f741c:m:m2W6hcRVVZoKAhMFOXmNjbA