• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Wilwoods And 283discs

Richie-Van-GTi

quick simple question, will wilwood 4 pots fit under the speedlines with 283mm discs?

jackherer

not without wheel spacers or a little dressing to either the calipers or the wheels.

the contact is minimal, some speedlines clear better than others but they will definitely not fit.

Im talking about dynalites BTW, other models may be better/worse.

Richie-Van-GTi

might go for them with 266 discs instead then.

Robsbc
not without wheel spacers or a little dressing to either the calipers or the wheels.

the contact is minimal, some speedlines clear better than others but they will definitely not fit.

Im talking about dynalites BTW, other models may be better/worse.

Of course they fit....I have em on my car the balance weights can hit the clapers so need to be moved...

jackherer

there must be variation between 205s and/or wilwood kits then as the set I installed certainly didn't fit. The 'corner' of the caliper clips the inside of the spokes.

easypug

I had the same problem with Midlite calipers aswell, was catching on the inside of the wheel its self.

Tidy_Andy

i had the same problem with midilites, was a nice excuse for some gun metal grey compomotive MO 's :angry:

Sign in to follow this