• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mech205eng

[car_upgrade] 205 Gti6 Immaculate Road/track Car

mech205eng

Yeah I got it driving at the end of summer last year after having lost all patience with it. I had a big problem with getting it to drive, changed gearbox's, clutch forks, clutch cables. After all the f***ing about it turned out the when i'd order a bx clutch i'd been sent something different. The pressure plate bolt pattern fit on my flywheel, the friction plate splines fit on my gearbox, the release bearing fit perfect too. It all functioned as it should but when together it just wouldn't disengage to let me select a gear. In the end I had nothing left to try so I went out and bought another brand new bx clutch, put it in and worked perfectly. Then as I got to this stage I bought my first house which needed alot of renovating, i've just finished my house beginning of this month. So i'll be back on with car very shortly and i'll update to present. But there's not a chance it'll ever get broken or given up on

• Like 1

Lowercase

cool, looking forward to seeing some recent pics of it. was a beauty!