• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TheUltimateWarrior

2 Stereos In A Pug

TheUltimateWarrior

Ok so im thinking of getting a new cti then a brainwave, 2 stereos, one in the front for the front passangers and one in the back for the back. Is it possible to somehow construct a soundproof boof for the back passangers. like a fishtank, if so how and if not, why not?

cheers

UW

EdCherry

You must be really bored to come up with such a silly idea.

maxi

"Selecta....Selecta......rrrrinsing from the front to the back....."

Love it!

Maxi

Jrod

I have 2 in the Capri.

Original retro one in the dash (non functional) and a modern kenwood jobby in glovebox. :P

DrSarty

Item 2, in Ultimate Warrior's signature says it all.

maxi
Item 2, in Ultimate Warrior's signature says it all.

The Hoff would be proud....whilst deciding whether to sit in the back or the front concerto!

Maxi

DrSarty
The Hoff would be proud....whilst deciding whether to sit in the back or the front concerto!

Maxi

Yeah! ALL PRAISE THE HOFF...............Click.

I also don't think this is a good idea in anything other than a Maybach.

Edited by DrSarty

steve@cornwall

iPods? Be a bit daft to put a closed section in a CTi - besides- F**k the passengers, they listen to what I want

Edited by steve@cornwall

large

Yes it can be done. The question is why :P

jackherer
CTi 16v 186 BHP - Custom PECO 3 BIg BORE 3 KIT (FULL CONVERSION)

future mods:

NITROS 300 shot

KNIGHTRIDER front light

QUAD DIMMA VEILSIDE BONNET AIR DAM CONVERSION

Hello Phil :lol:

Heres a pic of your old CTI the last time I saw it:

post-3-1230388836_thumb.jpg

Rom

LOL !

Why on earth would you want to do that. Imagine the effort of anyone getting in and out of this soundproof fishtank :lol:

maxi

Hang on a minute guys, im pretty sure we are dealing with a higher intelligence here.....this has to be an Xmas piss take? Just read Ultimates signature again and the geeza is blatently ripping the piss! :lol:

Maxi

jeremy

Phill I am pretty sure this is the CTI I test drove, what have you done to it as it was a nice example when I saw it.

jackherer
Phill I am pretty sure this is the CTI I test drove, what have you done to it as it was a nice example when I saw it.

To be fair it was pretty rotten, he ran it for a while as a 1.6 then I put GTI running gear and an Mi16 in it. It needed a load of welding for the MOT but he got a year out of it then I took the engine out and sold the rest to Inferno who took everything good off leaving what you see above.

steve@cornwall

Much as I love my CTis, when they rot, they ROT. But on the 2 stereos bit, there's not even any reasonable way to mount rear speakers in them

• Like 1

jackherer

It was going underneath on the front inner wings and it had been badly repaired after a front ender so the whole front was crumbling too. It had a base model front valence when Phil bought it which should have been a clue to the front having been badly repaired.

You're right about the speakers, Phil's had some JBL 6x9s on the rear shelf which were completely covered when the roof was down :P

Sign in to follow this