• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest pug205xsmuppet

Peugeot 205 Bodykits (websites)

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Hello :)

Anyone know any good websites with any Bodykits for a peugeot 205,

or any thing to do with styling, Tunning, performance, for a peugeot 205 or anything else for MAXING peugeots up

anygood website please post them

thanx people :(

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Ok

ill remember that time!

cheers for the websites :)

thanxs

huddsta

lol....but no, seriously :)

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Come on people lo :( l

Wake up and smell the roses!!!! :)

Leet205

Ok lets clear things up guys.

This is a GIRL.

she aint a boy racer and simply only wants to be pointed in the direction of afew nice bodykits :)

i recon that blue one you showed me. sandy why dont you post pics of the bodykits you like and well let you know our opinions :(

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Hi people :(

let me know wot u think of these pictures? :)

or please send me a website, or pictures and wot website u got it from?

Evo Front

Evo Rear

thanx :(

Edited by pug205xsmuppet

pugboyracer

I'm a fan of PPM's 205 valences. Like those ones a lot.

Edd-XS

that evo one is pretty smart! was featured in Performance GTi not too long ago i think, with a few bits more done to it then in those pics. I think 205s can pull off the smoothed modded look or the 'euro look' as i think its know. but the big jap kits just look wrong on such a small car IMO. I think its the pheonix kit on Ecosse that looks really nice. pretty expensive but i think it looks great! i have an xs too! lol ed

Leet205
Is this a joke?

no, what gives you that impression?

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Hiya

What do u mean is this a joke ? :)

Guest PacMan

I don't know, i just had a vision of an invasion of 205 drivers sent from Planet Max... :)

richard
Hi people :(

let me know wot u think of these pictures? :)

or please send me a website, or pictures and wot website u got it from?

Evo Front

Evo Rear

thanx :(

Front is nice......

Rear looks s*ite.

Centre exhausts used to look cool about 10 years ago, now every f***er has them. Just get it all smooth.

Rather than this ...oooh lets all follow the jap brigade.

Look to the california scene for VW's, smoothed off everywhere. That would be interesting.

j_turnell

Tbh i wouldnt bother with a body kit i would just get some smoothing done and keep it subtle. Get it lowered XS's sit way to high put some nice 1.9s on it. Get a gti rear valance and smooth tailgate. Get rid of all of the stickers and bump strips debadged gril, auto bonnet and i recon it would look nice. You go wacking a big japstyle kit on it and it will look stupid.

• Like 1

Rob_the_Sparky

You are getting odd reactions as most people on here only mod the looks of the cars to help performance. Many people here view many body mods as useless lumps of plastic, PGAC is more plastic bodykit orientated than here.

Rob

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Hiya :)

Thanks for the replys Guys!

if anyone else has anything else to tell me or anymore websites let me know

cheers peeps :(

jacobs53

im not a fan neither of huge bodykits, i went through a stage where i was blind for a while.

No them bodykits you just shown are a load of tosh! and would make the 205 look terrible!

if you want a nice 205, smooth the bumpers and paint them matt black, get new badges from peugeot, new rear grey panel, a nice set of speedline alloys (1.9)

this should then look very nice

cheers lee

Gary

Jap style kits are not meant for 205's or Novas for that matter,if you want a Jap kit,get a Jap car first :)

Eddy5
Lol @ Pacman.

Cough*Dimma

Blimey they still do Dimma kits for the 205 :)

Not a fan of modding the 205 shape as it's so nice as standard.

Although have to admit to liking Singh's Turban Charged 205 T16 replica. It's done really well and more in the style of the T16 rally car than a Max Power thing.

Oh and one more thing. If you do have a body kit fitted, make sure it's a good job (Parts fitted squarely, good shut lines etc.) otherwise it really wil look like total crap. I've seen many hatches with body kits that are just plain awful.

I'd be more inclined to do the subtle changes (Removing and smoothing off door handles, smooth rear panel) etc. And for gawd's sake don't do the twin headlamp, lexus style lamp, thing. I really don't think it suits the 205 at all, plus everyone does that (Don't mean to offend anyone who has done that on here, it just my opinion :( )

And another thing, I've seen loads of tarted up cars with expensive body kits and respray jobs that when you lift the bonnet or drive thing it's total crap underneath. Rusty dirty engine bays, smoking engines, so stiff it bounces off the road and is un-driveable. I don't get it. Surely you'd sort the base car out first before splashing loads of making it look nice?

Edited by Eddy5

Guest pug205xsmuppet

Hi people

Just wanted ur opinion wot do u think of this kit

Delta 3 front

Delta 3 rear

I know its on a astra but u can have it for a Peugeot 205

have a look and tell me :blink:

cheers

Sign in to follow this