• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djinuk

Where To Buy Fuel Line

djinuk

i am after a new fuel line to replace the one on my 205 xs F reg, its a nylon tube, very thin, not sure how thin, but nowhere like halfords sells it, and i really would like to replace it whilst the fuel tank is off the car.

craig f90
i am after a new fuel line to replace the one on my 205 xs F reg, its a nylon tube, very thin, not sure how thin, but nowhere like halfords sells it, and i really would like to replace it whilst the fuel tank is off the car.

Halfords should sell it. Any decent factors like motaquip or motormania will to. Failing that a garage may sell you what you need.

Goliath

do you mean the rubber hose? It should be an 8mm high pressure hose. I get mine from halfords, they sell it by the meter. If you mean the (metal?) hose that runs under the car then im not sure where you would get them from.

Jrod

It's not a gti so it doesnt use high pressure hose.

Just use some normal 6mm fuel hose.

jackherer

Sounds like one of the breathers on the tank to me, I'm not sure where you would get something similar looking and rated for fuel other than Peugeot but a motor factors should be able to supply something that will do the job even if it doesn't look original.

Jrod
Sounds like one of the breathers on the tank to me, I'm not sure where you would get something similar looking and rated for fuel other than Peugeot but a motor factors should be able to supply something that will do the job even if it doesn't look original.

I think its actually the supply pipe hes talking about, they are clear tiny things on base models.

djinuk

jrod has it right , its the fuel supply hose, 6mm you say it is jrod, i went to motormania and halfords , neither interested

jackherer

Halfords definitely have had 6mm ID fuel hose in both low pressure carb and high pressure injection ratings when I've looked in the past. Its very expensive from there though.

holland_gt

Yeah, I'm sure we sell it, not sure on cost though.

(I work at halfords by the way)

edbar

Id say try motorfactors until you find one with it in stock, or for the nylon try a plumbers merchants (use similar stuff for oil burners).

Sign in to follow this