• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichEdwins

[project] My New 205... With A Honda Heart :-)

Sandy

The latest is that Rich is probably going to need to give it up to buy a house sadly.

ravydavy

Honda engined 205/309's are so the way forward. Fit lovely and never have to do anything apart from change oil. My 205 with the dc5 integra engine and box has never missed a heartbeat in the 6 months she's been in. why the hell i spent so much money on the mi16 engine i'll never know. the honda starts with 221bhp standard. You live and learn.

Guest RichEdwins

As Sandy mentioned above I'm afraid I'm going to have to sell the car to help buy my first place. I'd like to sell it as a whole and am after £5000. If anyone is interested and wants any more info or an itemised list of parts then let me know. Thanks very much.

Matt Holley

Its a real shame you have to sell, how far off finished is it?

I would have been trying to buy this a year ago, I have since gone down the first house route though.

madaxgt
Honda engined 205/309's are so the way forward. Fit lovely and never have to do anything apart from change oil. My 205 with the dc5 integra engine and box has never missed a heartbeat in the 6 months she's been in. why the hell i spent so much money on the mi16 engine i'll never know. the honda starts with 221bhp standard. You live and learn.

Any pics of this project?

gtmotorsport

Has the car sold Rich? A friend maybe interested

Guest RichEdwins
Has the car sold Rich? A friend maybe interested

I haven't properly advertised it yet, I keep meaning to draw up an advert, but with the amount of parts I've bought for it it quickly becomes a very time consuming excercise and other things keep getting in the way. If your friend wants to chat just drop me a pm and I'lll give you my phone number.

Thanks very much

Rich

rallyejames

awsome work!

ravydavy
Any pics of this project?

URL=http://img40.imageshack.us/i/img0064yt.jpg/]img0064yt.th.jpg[/url]

img0066ch.th.jpg

img0065qo.th.jpg

img0063eu.th.jpg

There ya go.

If you put in Oulton park trackday 29.01.2011 there is a couple of clips of mine going past. My new gopro camera wouldn't work. A lot of people were asking what I had under the bonnet. Especially evo drivers who I was pulling away from down the straight.

CallumCurwood

Where do you get them arches from?

Batfink

Well I can safely say this car is not going to be honda powered any more. Its got a new owner with an eye on putting it back to peugeot power.

Shame but at least it will live on. Its been collecting dust for too long :(

ravydavy

Well I can safely say this car is not going to be honda powered any more. Its got a new owner with an eye on putting it back to peugeot power.

Shame but at least it will live on. Its been collecting dust for too long :(

Peugeot engine (major mistake)

Batfink

well its having to be built to rules....

ravydavy

well its having to be built to rules....

Shame. Never mind.

cybernck

Should this topic be closed now or are you going to update it with Peugeot engine installation?

Sandy

You can close it now if you like. If we do report on it, it'll be a fresh start.