• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

205 Mi16 1.9
Lee3022
By Lee3022, 12/19/2012
  • Country United Kingdom
  • Color White
  • Year 1990
  • Short Description Set up for the track, been off the road for a year but am slowly getting it ready for its mot so I can enjoy a few track days next year, a friend of mine was breaking it but we came to an arrangement so it's mine now and won't be broken up.
    Has a nice solid shell with no rot so that's a good start.
  • Car Type / Usage Trackday car
  • Engine & Gearbox Mi16 on twin carbs, head fully rebuilt with new head gasket, timing belt kit, water pump etc etc
    1.9 gearbox but do have a gti6 gearbox too if that will go in.
  • Suspension & Steering Bilstein shocks, fully poly bushed and 309 gti rear beam with discs on the rear
  • Brakes Recon gti 6 brakes but updating these in the new year
  • Wheels & Tyres Standard wheels with toyo proxes T1R tyres all brand new even spare, spare set of wheels with slicks
  • Bodywork & Exterior Standard
  • Interior & ICE Sparco evolution seats, full roll cage, push button start, fire extinguisher system, gauges for oil pressure and water temp, carbon fibre door cards front and rear, passenger foot rest, fan over ride, 5 point harnesses etc etc
  • Comments & Plans Mot then see where we are