Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Vtr In A 205

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

stu_woac

stu_woac
  • Drivers
  • 497 posts
looking at it it most like still fouls the mount its sold by timotorsport.co.uk alot of cool stuff for a xs owner, I've not personally seen this on a xs so just give them a bell very useful people

Edited by stu_woac, 26 October 2006 - 06:20 PM.

Sandy

Sandy
  • Pitcrew
  • 4,308 posts
I've just fitted my long curved inlet manifold design to a 106 with 280 catcam, QEP head, Devil 4-2-1, 45mm Jenvey TB's and 370mm overall inlet length. We had a few issues with the twin injector setting up which are still to be fully resolved, but the initial results are very encouraging and the engine mount didn't need to be modified other than replacing the inner stud with a bolt.
Here's the manifold:
http://noboost.com/temp/sandy/SB03.jpg

Here's a graph against my friends unusually quick 106GTi (GMC 4-1 exh manifold and BMC filter, otherwise std) on the same rollers in comparible conditions, figures are from static load and are taken at the wheels, only take them as relative because I generally find these rollers are pessimistic compared to most:
Posted Image

Edited by sandy309, 26 October 2006 - 06:34 PM.

stu_woac

stu_woac
  • Drivers
  • 497 posts
thats got to be sounding nice at 4500rpm when it seem to take off

Sandy

Sandy
  • Pitcrew
  • 4,308 posts
It sounds fantastic, 8v's on TB's usually do, but this is very hammery and nice!