• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Ml4.1 Wiring Diagram Needed

Stu

As above peeps, ive searched through pretty much all of the past posts on the Mi16 conversions, wiring conversions and such and have found a wealth of info on the transplant side of things, which has verified that ive got the connections correct on the multi-plugs. But, ive got some other issues that i need a wiring diagram to sort. my haynes only has the MP1.3, ive searched high and low but as yet have come up with nowt.

The problem is that the car doesnt start, ive got a pin-out diagram for the ecu, and it seems i havent got the reference voltages where i should have them, ive got a spark, and can get the fuel pump to work by supplying the 'pump driver' pin on the ecu with 12v. But it still doesnt fire, are there any test guides anyhwere to check things like the amp, coil pack, CAS, etc resistances?

I really need a wiring diagram!

Also, what should the injection relay and fuel pump relay look like? are they the same? Mine are both green, 4 tag, 2 for the coil and 2 for the N/O contact. Is this correct?

Does anyone have/can point me in the direction of a wiring diagram please?

Stu

Thanks bud, ive got a similar diagram from a post on here, its the actual wirng diagram from the car showing the ECU and its connections i need, similar to the Haynes 'engine management' diagrams.

yorkshirekowboy

hilgie where does the 3, M47B coolant fluid level wire connect on the 405 loom? im stuck on this, as that wire on my 205 plug is a thick yellow and green like a earth,....plus the ground (M) on the 405 plug, where does that connect to if theres not ground wire on the pug 205 loom/plug?

i was thinking because the M47B has the "M" maybe if connects to the ground on the 405 plug????

cheers danny

Hilgie
i was thinking because the M47B has the "M" maybe if connects to the ground on the 405 plug????

cheers danny

That is correct!

Sign in to follow this