• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
splant

Heater Fan Switch

splant

never quite understood why anyone would turn it to the left does anybody ever ? my fans not very fast either i cant remember if theyre all like this would you say theyre not very powerful compared to other cars ?

welshpug

you'd turn it to the left if you get a whiff of something stinky or see a load of smoke, stops this entering the cabin :ph34r:

rubyna
never quite understood why anyone would turn it to the left does anybody ever ? my fans not very fast either i cant remember if theyre all like this would you say theyre not very powerful compared to other cars ?

:lol::ph34r::ph34r: ..

splant

mmmmm was a daft quest these pear magners are going down way to easy me thinks ...

Miles

Nice thing about Phase 1's, you don;t have the naff heater controls!!

But the fan's being slow could sell be the Module by the Fan, Common for these not to give full power

lagonda

Pear Magners? That's for girlies! Weston's Perry (which is what real pear cider is called) is what you need.

P_Monty
Nice thing about Phase 1's, you don;t have the naff heater controls!!

But the fan's being slow could sell be the Module by the Fan, Common for these not to give full power

CanI stick my nose in here. My 1989 205 has a rotary fan control which goes all the way left to cut off the air. I thought it was a phase 1, but the quote above makes me think it isn't. Is there a definite way of telling?

Thanks

Paul (still learning).

j_turnell
CanI stick my nose in here. My 1989 205 has a rotary fan control which goes all the way left to cut off the air. I thought it was a phase 1, but the quote above makes me think it isn't. Is there a definite way of telling?

Thanks

Paul (still learning).

If you car is an 89' then its a phase1.5, grey trim but the later style dash.

gav_mi16

Thanks

Paul (still learning).

1989 would be a Phase 1.5 as it where. Modified (albeit grey dash) interior but retaining old rear light clusters.

one-lady-owner

You have a phase 1.5 car, proper phase ones had slidy up and down (technical talk at its best! :() fan controls, there's a pic somewhere on here of the phase 1 interior, don't remember where but I know it's here somewhere!

P_Monty

Thanks all.

(Adds that to the list of information)

Richie

7.jpg

Phase 1, fyi.