• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
swordfish210

Amazing Fabrication/restration

swordfish210

It's probably been posted before but heres the website of a company in Finland that restore rare cars. Check out the rebuild of the Ford Model A that now contains a 250bhp Ford Cosworth BDA engine :) Massive WIN:

http://www.mat.fi/n_index.php?nav=gallery&gallery=13

24seven
:lol: loving the misfire switch and faux spark plugs. Genius!

swordfish210

Heres a youtube vid of the Model A:

Simes
Heres a youtube vid of the Model A:

Gotta love the sound of the BDA. :lol:

Tom Fenton

I've seen that place before, yes some really impressive work, and not putting it down at all, but then if you had all that kit you'd be able to do some pretty impressive work too.

I can't remember the link just now, but if you want to see REALLY impressive, on t'net somewhere there is a little Asian guy from somewhere like Malaysia, who has restored a VW Split-screen pickup, using only hammers, clamps, welder and some lengths of RSJ. This guy has literally fashioned complete replacement panels himself from scratch, that look 100% original. That really is AMAZING.

swordfish210

Aye i've seen that /\ /\ /\ one before. The guys a hero :)

Paintguy
I can't remember the link just now, but if you want to see REALLY impressive, on t'net somewhere there is a little Asian guy from somewhere like Malaysia, who has restored a VW Split-screen pickup, using only hammers, clamps, welder and some lengths of RSJ. This guy has literally fashioned complete replacement panels himself from scratch, that look 100% original. That really is AMAZING.

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...;hl=restoration :ph34r:

---------------

I've seen one of the cars in the first link before, but when I get a bit of time I'll look jealously through the rest.