• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stuRALLYE

Rolling Road In Dorset?

stuRALLYE

hello,

can anyone point me in the direction of a decent rolling road in the Dorset area?

I have just bought a set of Jenvey throttle bodies with weber alpha management but the map currently on the ecu is set up for an mi with some fairly serious cams and head-work reportedly running over 200hp. As my mi is standard apart from a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold the map will obviously need tweaking/completely changing to suit my car!

is there anyone in Dorset or the surrounding area with the knowledge to do this?

cheers, stu :rolleyes:

Pugleyrich

Janspeed are in Wilts. Don't know of one in Dorset though

stuRALLYE

it doesn't have to be specifically in Dorset, anywhere around here really!

Miles

Difficult one that, I know loads but not many people like or Map Webber Alpha stuff, one reason why they are cheap and never taken off like Emerald/Omex etc,

K Tech have just opened one up, One at Bournemouth Airport, Used to be one in Blandford area too, No idea if it's still there thou

craig_007

I've just bought the same set up Jenvey bodies with Weber Alpha(second hand).

I got the price down a good bit because it was Weber Alpha management,As miles says,Trying to get someone to map this(especially up here) is the big draw back.

There is already a map on mine for the MI,I think I'll try and see what like but I'm led to believe it was just a base map,If so I will sell the Weber managment and go over to Omex I think.

The only place I know that deal with Webaer Alpha is Northampton Motorsport.

Good luck though.

Dj_mini

Performance 3000 in yeovil have now got rollers no idea what they map or the quality though.

Autotechnics in gilligham use todo mapping but paul who use to do it has now left so unsure if they still do.

stuRALLYE

cheers guys yeah i had a quick look around and there doesnt seem to be a lot of info about the weber alpha management. is it a good system once its set up or would i be better off going down the omex route? swings and roundabouts i suppose. shame the map on the ecu is for a monster of an mi!

Dj_mini

Personaly id put dta on it and bung the alpha on ebay then take it down to sandy to map it.