• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
m.i-man

Armtech Rev Limiter Wiring

m.i-man

Recieved my rev limiter without a wiring diagram. (not sure if is meant to have one!!)

I have searched the forum, without success.

Basically it has three wires, and these are labelled (coil -) (Earth) (+12v). Quite simple, but, is it just a case of splicing into the existing loom of the coil, or do you cut the earth off from the coil, so this is in theory earthed through the limiter?

Anyone fitted one themselves, or maybe have a diagram (if needed) :P Just I'd like to get it fitted today, so any help will be greatfully received.

Cheers. :(

benje
Recieved my rev limiter without a wiring diagram. (not sure if is meant to have one!!)

I have searched the forum, without success.

Basically it has three wires, and these are labelled (coil -) (Earth) (+12v). Quite simple, but, is it just a case of splicing into the existing loom of the coil, or do you cut the earth off from the coil, so this is in theory earthed through the limiter?

Anyone fitted one themselves, or maybe have a diagram (if needed) :P Just I'd like to get it fitted today, so any help will be greatfully received.

Cheers. :(

For the Speedshift so may be of some use?

10SS01_v1.1.doc

m.i-man

That is perfect mate. Thanks for that.

It has told me just to T the +12v to the +12v to the coil. The coil - is just T'd in aswell, andthe ground to chasis.

Very simple, and has confirmed what I needed to know. :)

Sign in to follow this