• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

barneys66

What Other 'interesting' Vehicles Do You Own..?

Alan77

I'm so not rich enough for this thread :(

Ditto...

woodymi16

RS6 with coilovers and remap

post-17804-0-33186100-1442299270_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

barneys66

Not rich enough..?! Poppycock - this ain't no elitist thread :P ; it's the 'Interesting' vehicle thread not the 'Expensive' vehicle thread :D

There's loads of cars / bikes / etc out there that cost buttons that I'd rather look at then mega-money supercars..

Keep em coming

• Like 1

johniban

Might contact you in the futurw Goliath as the SL500/600/55 is something I've been considering as a future purchase. Though I currently know bugger all about them! Just fancy anything with a big v8/v12 and some of the mercs seem to be a very affordable way in.

The v8 is the one to buy! e55 is pretty sweet as its v8 supercharged, 500bhp for the same price as a golf! SL are not in my favourites due to the leaky roof problems, the v12 was never disirable, sounds pants and is too smooth

Ramigojag

The v8 is the one to buy! e55 is pretty sweet as its v8 supercharged, 500bhp for the same price as a golf! SL are not in my favourites due to the leaky roof problems, the v12 was never disirable, sounds pants and is too smooth

I looked at the E55 AMG when looking at my M5, what put me off was the auto box and the all round air suspension.

Looks mean as hell and sounds incredible, but I wanted something a little more driver orientated.

johniban

Yeh the earlier mercs are more of an autobahn run car to be honest, too soft and comfy,

Gman

Wish I put my money into a couple interesting cars than a house! Think the wife would say otherwise though.

I now have a decent garage (no small feat round my way) so hope to buy and build a caterham at some point next year

jonb_5

Honda CBR1000RR, fastest things I have ever been in/on by a country mile.

20150619_065856_zpslqc8mqng.jpg

Everyday work horse and tow car, BMW E91 Touring, 330d M Sport.

20150809_180439_zpsooyg7ikj.jpg

• Like 1

Wes

my f150 lightning 400 hp supercharged v8 which i had to sell a few months back to buy a house. miss it a lot, would of kept it if i had somewhere to park it.

10931178_10153909420300942_1742473364057

april%202014%20007_zpsokuzfo7a.jpg

now on the look out for a mint e46 M3 or a series 2 elise, to keep a few years until i can afford a new mustang.

feb

Some very nice cars there, mrfirepro, I really like your collection!

Nveeate, what are the running costs and reliability of the Vantage like? I'd fancy one of these at some point if I could afford it...

I love the Maserati, too.

I wish I had never sold my 205s, I saw one yesterday at a petrol station and really missed mine but prices have now soared.

I've had a WRX wagon and a couple of Forester STis (one modified, one standard) alongside my 205s in the past and now have a 100HP Panda as a workhorse.

3991.jpg

0235_zps72854f6c.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

IMG_0918_zpsyokpkwqj.jpg

feb

Love the 100HP Panda!!!

Cheers, it is a legal go-kart that loves to be thrashed and costs peanuts to run, I can't recommend it highly enough!

Noone can follow you on roundabouts.

Edited by feb

stanz

Cheers, it is a legal go-kart that loves to be thrashed and costs peanuts to run, I can't recommend it highly enough!

Noone can follow you on roundabouts.

Fancy seeing you here! Similar story, had 3 205s and I've managed to keep the current one f or about 18 years! Plus 3 Subaru Foresters the latest being an Sti

feb

Fancy seeing you here! Similar story, had 3 205s and I've managed to keep the current one f or about 18 years! Plus 3 Subaru Foresters the latest being an Sti

Ha, good to see you here man!

Have you still got the XT or sold it?

Thinking of getting another 205 and keeping it this time!

New look for the 100HP as I was fed up of having buckled alloys, I fitted a set of steelies painted silver with Alfasud SS centre caps.

The surprise was that the steelies/Michelin PS3 combo weighs the same as the alloys/Uniroyal RS2 combo so no increase in unsprung weight!

IMG_0970np_zpskhggbg2f.jpg

Edited by feb

stanz

Finally got rid of the Xt about a month ago. More or less gave it away in part exchange, shame as it was an awesome drive especialyy with the ppp but just didn't have the time to wait for a buyer. The 100 looks good with those wheels, not sure which I prefer though. Think you should go for it and get a 205 as your new daily drive!

gizzmo

Nealy back in my garage after extensive restoration and this was a genuine barn find

post-9260-0-55851500-1443790118_thumb.jpg

gizzmo

Looks like a Harris??

first prize your way

harris f1 1984 ex harris works bike ridden by Jim wells in the 1984 tt f1 wold championship,now world superbike,it's one of two bikes they produced, in 1985 it won the british champion ship ridden by Mark linscott the frame is designed around the suzuki xr69 and for any one interested in bikes, the likes of Dunlop, mcguiness, but to name a few are now running around on copies, the front forks are works suzuki rg500 mk8 as rare as it comes are as the magnesium rotors brembo pinlock callipers, but to name only a few of the parts to make this a very rare best, check out the rising rate rear suspension it's coupled up to a wp shock.

• Like 1

Goliath

I've just bought another 'interesting vehicle' to add to our fleet!post-11331-0-84898600-1443882532.jpg

• Like 4

j_turnell

Nice, my old man has a 12/4 truck.

Bogsye

I've just bought another 'interesting vehicle' to add to our fleet!attachicon.gif6427923.jpg

Massive fan of these - fantastic club up here and the forum is good too.

Simes

I've just bought another 'interesting vehicle' to add to our fleet! 6427923.jpg

I was a beaulieu auto jumble a few years back where a small group of enthusiasts were collecting all the parts to build one from scratch, over the two day weekend.

• Like 1

jamie_1992

Interesting enough

image_zpslq18aw0r.jpg

John Deere 7290r auto power top spec

• Like 2

beach bum

My eclectic collection

1962 Lotus Seven

seven004-2.jpg

1961 Austin Beach Car factory prototype

IMG_0144683x1024_zpsb3eb61a6.jpg