• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

futura

Referencing Peugeot Paintcodes Into One Place

cybernck

you want it either in MS Excel-compatible sheet or a plain text file.

in either case, it should be only a few KB's in size.

try to ZIP it and then upload.

Kennyb

Still cant find my paint code for 1.9 white g reg :rolleyes: Anyone have any idea's??? I know its not blanc banquis cos we have some and it 'too white'.

Please help:-(

welshpug

I think most 205's were Alpine White werent they?

Henry Yorke

Bianca White I think

Pugnut

alpine white is a near perfect match for my white f reg 1.9 . its more like a cream colour than white though.

djinuk

how can i get my paint code, and know its going to be correct , as i cant find it where pictured in first post

Rom

Sorry for the necro, but thought it would be better than a new thread :wub:

Does anyoen know what white the autos were ? My 89 Gti has an auto bonnet, which im guessing is the colour of the car it came off....or the worst paint match ever !

Its a lot 'whiter' than the creamy colour of my gti. Im thinking of maybe going for the white of my bonnet, rather than the creamy white.

Of course, i could be wrong and the bonnet is some random white. Dont know how to tell if its been sprayed, nothing obvious.

jackherer

I don't know the colour code but the original white auto bonnets are definitely a different shade, I had one on my car for a while and it stood out so I put the standard one back rather than respray it to match.

cheapthrills

does anyone who the o/e paint manufacturer was?

reason i ask is that i used o/e paint on an alfa(spies & hecker) and the match was spot on. this was after two non matching attempts with other makes

S13Nick

anyone kno the code for lazer green or the white that the gti's com in as i dont know which one to get mine sprayed!

welshpug

yes, look back one page on this thread.

Casanova
My XS doesn't have a code in the place pictured on the 1st page, will it be somewhere else or how else can i find the code out?

Neither does mine, nor is there anything useful on the VIN plate... I'd like to spray a few parts - how can I tell which white is right?

§

Rob Thomson

Does anyone know the correct colour for a slam panel (mine's a '92 Miami if that makes any difference).

I've had a look in the list and can't work out which 'beige' I should go for?

Thanks.

pike_1.9cti

just re spayed my front grill for my 90 h plate cti and the colour was way to white, used a made up jobie from a paint shop, they said my was alpine white, it certainly is not!!

Seen here that they call is beta white fir cabriolet.

Anybody know if this is the only one for my car???

many thanks

Hardgraf

I've got the same problem. No code by the headlight & no clue from the VN No?

My car is silver, the only silver Peugeot did! Don't think It's been resprayed as I've changed doors etc from other cars.

Tom

marsy

Does anyone know what white for the 205 gti was used first, Im not sure which one (bianca or alpine) came first. And then what year they changed it over? Thanks

Is Bianca a cream'er white than Alpine? Thanks guys!

welshpug

I didn't think Bianca was ever used on a 205, just that the shade of Alpine varied.

marsy

Thanks Welshpug, ive probilly got confused with it all. The white on my Phase1 seems really creamy, i bought a white grill of ebay for it and its more white white than the car's original colour. So thought there might be two white's.

toddydal

i thought the same i only know the colour as blanc mieji which is the french name but even that colour had about 30 different shade ie cleaner,bluer,yellower,greener,redder,darker,lighter,etc,etc,etc its always been a s*it colour to match back then never mind trying to match it now

• Like 1

pete1986

I've been really lucky when getting parts resprayed for my white 205, matched up nicely nearly every time.

Does anyone know if the black used on 309 GTi's is the same as used on 205's? ie. Onyx Black (P3XY)

I cant find the paint code on the car.

Mark205

All owners of the gris futura silver (MOTP).

I had a local bodyshop make up some paint of that paint code but it is to dark cus my silver is faded, its a 1990 reg.

Just woundered if anyone with the same paint code has resprayed bits of the car in a different shade cus most silver 205 i have seen all seem to be the same faded silver i have.

If so what was the paint code.

Any help would be appreciated.

welshpug

you just need to get it matched to the paint rather than going off the code, but that will look quite od having a pristine panel that fades at a different rate (if at all) or do the whole car.

Mark205

I had to respray the bottom rear quarter below the strip cus it was beginning to get quite rusty, but like i said i went of the code and it came out a very dark grey, not really silver so i dont know wether the paint shop messed up.

Closest i can get to it is peugeot aluminium silver paint from halfords, and for what i need i dont need to do the whole car.

Just woundered if anyone else with the futura silver had the same problem.

Para

What's the paint code for Griffe ?

welshpug

Laser green :)