• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Tom Fenton

Apart from an exhaust manifold I have the majority of the bits now to build an engine that should thoroughly test the limit of that clutch....

Slo

Not had any clutch problems with mine whatsoever "yet" and mine was a £25 delivered reconditioned cheapy citroen bx clutch kit off ebay

wicked

I run approx 325nm on an OMP clutch and plate with no problem. (215mm)

Edited by wicked

205turbo

Not had any clutch problems with mine whatsoever "yet" and mine was a £25 delivered reconditioned cheapy citroen bx clutch kit off ebay

How much boost are you running?

205turbo

Mines running 345nm but will run more later on when we get it upto holding 20psi

Alastairh

I had a helix in my old T16. Never once gave me issue no matter the amount of abuse given. Also was surprisingly smooth to operate.

Al

BULLFROG

@Tom Fenton & 205turbo

Do you guys have in the meanwhile experience with the Spec clutch ? - I'm also thinking about to purchase this clutch due to same problems as you had.

BULLFROG

nobody experience with Spec clutches ? ... :unsure:

Tom Fenton

I've got one on the shelf but not actually used it. The customer service when I bought it was good, they are in the USA.