• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
marksorrento205

Seat Rail Kit

marksorrento205

Now before I get slated, this is for info only. I found these on ebay and as there has been loads of questions about mounting seats though it might be helpfull. I dont know what they are like or the quality :D

Seat rail kit

Baz

Look alright to me tbh!

marksorrento205

I agree baz. For a kit that you can weld to suit your car and seats, thats made from cds tubes, cant go wrong.

marksorrento205

cheeky bastards :P

philfingers

looks good, some nice other kit too. You can always make them yourself. I used 20mm box section 3mm I think and then when you drill the holes through to bolt the seats to the rails you need to insert some little bosses to stop the tighteneed bolts squashing the tube. Reinforce to sills. Only thing is using this method (not the seat rail kit you have mentioned) is that your measurements need to be cock on as there's no adjustability in the hole position, unlike the floating captive nuts these use. personally, if they're not nylocs (and they probably won't be) then make sure you lockwire the bolts in.

marksorrento205
personally, if they're not nylocs (and they probably won't be) then make sure you lockwire the bolts in.

Lockwiring bolts - now thats something im good at :)

There stuff does seam to be good quality stuff. It was the cds tube that caught my eye. Heard it talked about a lot on here.

Edited by marksorrento205

Sign in to follow this