• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pug2112

Red Bumper Trim Inserts

Guest Pug2112

Whats the best place to get the red strip inserts for the bumpers and side skirts. I'm only after one for the front bumper as its looking a bit rough. Also what sort of price would I expect to pay??

Ive been toying with the idea of going for silver inserts - any suggestions??

BTW - theres a pic of my car here - the roof rack is no longer on...

Edited by Pug2112

sonofsam
Whats the best place to get the red strip inserts for the bumpers and side skirts. I'm only after one for the front bumper as its looking a bit rough. Also what sort of price would I expect to pay??

Ive been toying with the idea of going for silver inserts - any suggestions??

BTW - theres a pic of my car here - the roof rack is no longer on...

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...=bumper+inserts Have a look there ;)

Ahl

I tried silver inserts on my graphite before and it just looked rubbish, like an XS or something, even with the arch mouldings.

IMO silver inserts seem to suit las0r greens, miamis and silver cars quite nicely. You can make all the inserts from 5 base model front and rear strips.

Guest Pug2112
I tried silver inserts on my graphite before and it just looked rubbish, like an XS or something, even with the arch mouldings.

IMO silver inserts seem to suit las0r greens, miamis and silver cars quite nicely. You can make all the inserts from 5 base model front and rear strips.

I think your right - I can't remember the last time I saw a GTI with silver inserts that looked good... Bring on the red!!

humanz
I think your right - I can't remember the last time I saw a GTI with silver inserts that looked good... Bring on the red!!

Seen a red one with silver inserts that looks great. Non-standard rims tho. The rims are black with a silver edge....really go back well with the silver inserts.

red all the way for me too

Leon

My new strips came in Peugeot bagging from Neat, but they do tend to dither with the delivery. And they won't send the strips for the bumper unless you're actually ordering a bumper at the same time.

matt205xs

i was able to order new red trim for my gti from peugeot and got to me in 3 working days, although watch out as i need to take one peice back due to it bending in transit, you can bend them bk out but they crease.

ashlee205gti

As said above, check it over before you hand over the cash. They do bend very easy and its almost impossible to get the bend back out.

• Like 1

damien

ordered some red ones from peugeot today, afew pence over £50 for the lot

Sign in to follow this