• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest wide_irish_205

Removing Dimma Wide Arch Kit?

Guest Ashton

Wide Irish...wot u sellin the car for then? im up n n.ireland

Wurzel

Just a quick suggestion for you all.

Try using english (or Irish for that matter) and type properly. I assume you were educated to some extent at some point in your lives.

Using that shortened text crap is a real pain in the arse to read and I think if you go through the rules and regs, it may be mentioned that it is frowned up in this particular forum.

Thanks

Ahl

lol...ban him right now! :D :D

Guest PacMan

Its just occured to me.. that car reminds me of those rhubarb and custard sweets i used to get for 40p a quarter about 15 years ago... :D

Ahl

Mmm...those are my favorite boiled sweets! :D

eob

If I have the same car, that used to be parked outside the housing estate in Bridgetown, and I was horrified. It lowered the tone of any other nice 205 (like mine) for about 25 miles.

Hope you didn't pay much for it!

Guest Ashton

ok lads sorry, no more messin about from me...i used to be a member of this site years ago. i was js havin a bit of fun. anyway...back to the topic...

wideirish u have a pm mate

woodster

that s one ugly pug! :)

sorry mate but who fitted that kit want's taking out at dawn and SHOOTING! :lol:

I've seen less ripples in water than that boot! :)

Guest wide_irish_205

i get the message, its not the prettyest pug in the world!

Gary

It soon can be,so dont get down about it :)

symonpll

alot of work at it will get there!!!

stick with it. <_<

woodster

Yeah mate, sorry for NOT BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH! but i'd got to say something. <_<

Like everyone else is saying put some time and effort into it (unlike the previous owner!) and you'll have a mint pug 205 :unsure:

Guest puggti

Its not that bad as Paccers said maybe it could be used in an advert for Rhubarb and Custard!

A respray would look good! <_<

Guest wide_irish_205

do you (plural) reckon i should keep the thing and invest money into it or get rid of the thing all together, no more comments on her beauty or lack of it please, just suggestions as to what i should do!

thanks,

andy

Edd-XS

well personally i reckon you should take the time and effort to make it nice! a re-spray and general tidying up and it will look cool i think. Also i think you should try and vent the rear archs through to the wheels, just a thought... ed

Guest wide_irish_205

yea im thinking of investing in her alrite but money dont grow on trees! would love to get it sprayed 'kandy cobalt blue' think that would look savage!

Leet205

Spend your money on spacers, then paint...then suspension

Guest PacMan

Wide_Irish_205, come buy my 1.6 GTi and forget about your rhubarb and custard!

Guest wide_irish_205

beauty is in the eye of the beholder! send us a pm wit the details of her and i might take her off your hands!

1 FAT PUG

you can take the kit off as i did, just takes a bit of time chipping away at the filler gently

Guest wide_irish_205

nice one thats all i wanted to hear! do ya have any pictures before and after?

cheers

andy

1 FAT PUG

well the car was in the scrap yard so it didnt matter what damage was done to it, the car your going to take it off will need a respray if its not rotten under the kit as the one i took it off you pushed on the panel behind it and it just fell thrugh

you should be able to have it lookin exactly the same as what it did when you took it off

Edited by 1 FAT PUG

symonpll

stick with it!!!!

get the colour changed first then worry about the wheels and all the other stuff.

Sign in to follow this