Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Lemans Mi16 Heater Matrix Leaking

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tad

tad
  • Passengers
  • 18 posts
  • Name:adam
hi as title says its that time mad.gif to change heater matrix in the old pug any help or advice welcomed as to aid in the easyest way to do

KRISKARRERA

KRISKARRERA
  • Pitcrew
  • 4,870 posts
Garage View Garage
Oddly enough coolant leaks often seem to happen this time of year for me. I have one now. I've done the heater matrix on my car but it's a phase 1 and obviously they're slightly different.

calvinhorse

calvinhorse
  • Drivers+
  • 1,763 posts
  • Name:Calvin
Scuttle off and undo all bolts then steering wheel and clocks out,
Keep pulling at dash to highlight where it's fastened .
It's a days work mate, the only sound advice I can give you is- just go for it!!
It seams a bit daunting but when you get into it it's a doddle! And at least it's not covered in oil!!

tad

tad
  • Passengers
  • 18 posts
QUOTE (pony @ Dec 31 2011, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a days work mate, the only sound advice I can give you is- just go for it!!
It seams a bit daunting but when you get into it it's a doddle! And at least it's not covered in oil!!

well today i was greeted with a pool of cooland on passanger floor so now is the time well 3 hour later new matrix in sorted but what a barstard
the steel bracket/reinforcer ended up getting bent out of shape and it took an hour to get the glove box to fit but hey the pug lives on oh and my hands are cut and sore but its only cost me £18 lol

tad

tad
  • Passengers
  • 18 posts
QUOTE (pony @ Dec 31 2011, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

update i have finally swapped heater matrix 3 and half hours rate pig of a job