• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Part No Check For Epc Access Please

Richie-Van-GTi

Bit of a favour to ask, can anyone with Peugeot parts discs or access to online stuff run a check for me. 1994 pug 106 3 door. It has a lift up sunroof. Need to know if its the same frame and glass as anything else as struggling to find any early 106 3 doors in breakers.

welshpug

if its not the same as others there its probably a dealer fit britax type

also, you can create your own account on servicebox.

Richie-Van-GTi

I got onto service box, think I found the part number of the frame which if I can match to other models would give me a start on what will fit. Problem is I cant search across models by part number. Also it doesn't give model years, guessing 106 is pre 97 then 106 restyling is 97 onwards? Anyway if anyone knows how to do a cross model part search its part number 840240 :D

Anthony

It's only showing for S1 106's I'm afraid, although I've not checked against Citroen Servicebox to see if it's used on AX's or whatever.

To search against all cars, do a search and then click "Launch the search on all vehicle families"

S@m

Sadly I can confirm that it isn't listed for any Citroen models.

I've got a very similar used Britax dealer fit 205 sunroof spare that i can take measurements/pictures of to compare though, its complete so may have the parts you need but being a period accessory it no longer shows on Servicebox.

Edited by S@m

welshpug

Problem is I cant search across models by part number.

yes you can, its very easy, enter the part number into the upper right hand search box, it will list any occurances for the particular variant selected, and also link to search other models if used.

Anthony

Which sunroof parts do you need btw?

There is/was a few early 106's in my local scrappy and I would imagine that at least some of them will have a sunroof.

Can't promise anything, but depending on what it is, I might be willing to remove and send you the part next time I go down there if you've not managed to source anything in the meantime.

Richie-Van-GTi

I basically need everything. Bought my daughter a little 1.5d for commuting to uni as she loves the retro pugs but cant insure a 205 1.8d. The sunroof has been completely sealed with heaps of black gunk all over it. Looks easier to replace than clean it up so would rather just start again.

S@M measurements would be good.

Welshpug i could only get a search box when I went into 106 and then only got results within 106. Maybe due to its limit to 106's.

Anthony that would be a great help. Where are you in the country. Need a few bits so I would drive if its a worthwhile trip.

Anthony

I'm the other end of the country to you in Wiltshire, so unless you're very keen I'd say that rules that out!

A complete sunroof assembly is probably a little on the large and fragile side to courier unfortunately.