• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dj_masch_hr

Which Exhaust For 205 Rallye

dj_masch_hr

currently running on Φ=60 with 2 silencers. thinking of replacing it with narrower one - maybe Φ=55 or Φ=50.

any suggestions? the car is used for slalom races.

Sam

If you can still get them, supersprint used to do one with no box, and one with a box. I think the boxed one stopped production a while back :)

dj_masch_hr

i was thinking of making a custom one as i am very satisfied with current one. i was just wondering if narrower one would be better. still waiting for suggestions, thnx.

christopher
If you can still get them, supersprint used to do one with no box, and one with a box. I think the boxed one stopped production a while back

The backbox is the same as a 205 GTI (since I bought one 2 years ago) just the intermediate is different :)

The french guys use group N ones a lot.

Edited by christopher

205Rallee
currently running on Φ=60 with 2 silencers. thinking of replacing it with narrower one - maybe Φ=55 or Φ=50.

any suggestions? the car is used for slalom races.

OMP do a very noisy Group Nsystem as do Sparco. Both single box. Had mine made by TubeTorque in Macclesfield, England. They did a few for GroupA/N rally cars in the 1980/90's. Fantastic stainless steel system.

dj_masch_hr

macclesfield is out of hand for me... omp & sparco systems are noisy because they are single box-systems.

Sign in to follow this