• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rippthrough

1.3 Rallye Inlet Manifold

Rippthrough

anyone know the dimension of the flange on 1.3 rally intake? Where the throttle body mounts?

And the bore of the hole would be handy too if anyone has it.

rally ax

Hmmm,why ? <_<:D ,,, what you up to ?

anyone know the dimension of the flange on 1.3 rally intake? Where the throttle body mounts?

Rippthrough
Hmmm,why ? <_<:D ,,, what you up to ?

Guess :D

Trying to see if I can mount the monopoint body on there, then when I get the megasquirt on I can switch to four normal injectors for low loads/rpm + switch in the monopoint at high engine speeds for better atomisation.

christopher

Not with you? The 1,3 Rallye uses twin 40's. Or am I missing something?

pugrallye

if you have an s16 or late mi16 they share the same throttle body, they have a triangular flange and intake hole is about 55mm across, and they arent exactly hard to polish up, not 200 odd quids worth anyway

Edited by pugrallye

Rippthrough
if you have an s16 or late mi16 they share the same throttle body, they have a triangular flange and intake hole is about 55mm across, and they arent exactly hard to polish up, not 200 odd quids worth anyway

I aint buying that one at that price, was just showing the pic for an example!

Just after the dimensions of the flag to see if it can be redrilled to fit the other tb.

-Phillip

Edited by Rippthrough

pugrallye

okay triangle... 9cm base and two sides approx 12cm each with 55mm hole in centre

Rippthrough
okay triangle... 9cm base and two sides approx 12cm each with 55mm hole in centre

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this