• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

un numero d'or

[Project] Cti Turbo16

SwedishBob

I't looks fabulous!

Take it home now so I can get close to it. :wub:

un numero d'or

Those are esquiss auto skirts that i actually bought here on the forum a couple of years ago. Had to modify them slightly though but well worth it.

@SwedishBob-Believe me buddy it wasn't a pleasant feeling leaving it in the garage in Poland!!! What's left to do I guess is to fit a catalytic converter and give the swedish MOT a go but quite francly i'm having a hard time seeing it passing because of all the "restrictions" we have here.

Asked my buddy to give the car a proper detail and boy did he do a great job! Well worth the week the car was at his garage. Unfortunately during the building period the left front panel got damaged and was poorly repainted and it needed wet sanding. With that sorted and the paint polished it got protected with Gtechniq C1 + EXOV2

post-11327-0-02339400-1407619195_thumb.jpg

post-11327-0-86881200-1407619216_thumb.jpg

post-11327-0-96074000-1407619240_thumb.jpg

post-11327-0-69751400-1407619307_thumb.jpg

post-11327-0-27033100-1407619331_thumb.jpg

post-11327-0-77021800-1407619436_thumb.jpg

Edited by un numero d'or
  • Like 1

lewis205cti

Looks awesome. Worth all the hard work and every penny.

Maso

Those are esquiss auto skirts that i actually bought here on the forum a couple of years ago. Had to modify them slightly though but well worth it.

@SwedishBob-Believe me buddy it wasn't a pleasant feeling leaving it in the garage in Poland!!! What's left to do I guess is to fit a catalytic converter and give the swedish MOT a go but quite francly i'm having a hard time seeing it passing because of all the "restrictions" we have here.

Asked my buddy to give the car a proper detail and boy did he do a great job! Well worth the week the car was at his garage. Unfortunately during the building period the left front panel got damaged and was poorly repainted and it needed wet sanding. With that sorted and the paint polished it got protected with Gtechniq C1 + EXOV2

attachicon.gifDSC02829_zps9fb49c04.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02822_zpsd8006a8d.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02320_zpsa16cba64.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02413_zps159aee7c.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02388_zps93bfd826.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02356_zps98b9fc19.jpg

Great pics taken: love particular the one taken from the side inside the garage that shows off the shine given on the door.

un numero d'or

With winter around the corner I can't help but think about spring/summer.................

b0bfd9373684244.jpg

dbf1d6373684247.jpg

46ed84373684249.jpg

ab9e6a373684253.jpg

Edited by un numero d'or
  • Like 3

Henry Yorke

Now you are just being greedy! :P

• Like 1

Para

I bet you can't wait for the summer!

un numero d'or

I bet you can't wait for the summer!

Indeed!!! Hopefully the 405T16 will be fully overhauled by then. Can't wait ;)

Edited by un numero d'or

un numero d'or

Today was a good day!!!

post-11327-0-05621600-1439416972_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Weser

Hell of a 205 this. One of my favorites!

• Like 1

un numero d'or

After a hassle free 1000km drive through Poland and Sweden the car is finally where it's supposed to be! With it's owner :wub:

post-11327-0-96193800-1439840825_thumb.jpg

post-11327-0-82028800-1439840850_thumb.jpg

matty_gti

Looks lovely!, are those front Dimma wheels you have all round?

un numero d'or

Front Dimma wheels are in fact to wide. This is how 2 front wheels looked on my Griffe.

1ca8ca429874182.jpg

e2342d429874183.jpg

matty_gti

Ar yes just a tad! What wheels are they then? Sizes etc?

un numero d'or

They are Compomotive Dimma dedicated to fit a 205, quite rare I would think ;)

Para

Soooo, I ditched SL434 because risk of loosing the arches was to high and you're running on Comp Dimma wheels !!! bastard !

Nicely painted, I like that !

un numero d'or

There's no risk of loosing the arches on this setup really. The ET is perfect! In fact I plan to order lower springs from Gas. Para next time you decide to refurbish your wheels:http://felgi-profil.pl/regeneracja_felg/

They did one of my rims on the RS a couple of weeks ago and it came out spot on!

389015430548709.jpg

Edited by un numero d'or
  • Like 1

un numero d'or

Genuine MC Racing F2000 Maxi kit was picked a couple of months ago without really having a car to go on. Should I take it to the maximum?

734c17460179620.jpg

B1ack_Mi16

Nono, Leave the car as it is now :)

Para

It's tempting. I never saw even one 205 Maxi and it would be very interesting to own one for sure. But I would say, leave CTI alone and consider it being finished. That body kit would not fit CTI without cutting anyway.

But maybe it's time to think about another project ? I know one guy in Poland who have pretty neat T16 engine store away, maybe he could sell :) actually you know him too very well ;)

un numero d'or

With the 405 T16 almost finished, work will start on my Griffe which will be sold upon completion. No more more projects as we have a baby on the way ;)

Will probably sell the Maxi kit if I don't decide to max out the Cti.

Para

Congratulations! :) Now you will need a 5 door car for sure! Did you see any reviews for new Focus RS ? I know you want one ! it could be a nice upgrage to the fleet ;)

un numero d'or

Thnx buddy! You're turn now ;)

I'm keeping the MK2 RS, the new one just doesnt apeal to me! Looks like a ST with a different styling package. I'm considering the C63 AMG or RS4 B7 Avant, but if the 405 T16 will be up to the task serving as a family car then there will be no need to buy anything.

Congratulations! :) Now you will need a 5 door car for sure! Did you see any reviews for new Focus RS ? I know you want one ! it could be a nice upgrage to the fleet ;)