• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Para

[car_upgrade] Black 205 Gti6 - 1991

Para

Failed on registration plate bulb !! and 1 tyre ! Visual re-test so I should have done it pretty quickly. The only thing is that I was hoping to buy R888 this time and now I am not sure I would have funds for this as I have only few weeks to re-rest it.

b6f2.jpg

• Like 1

cybernck

Current featured Driver's Car, if that will make you feel better :).

Para

Great ! More "likes" please ! :)

Para

Got Toyo's R1R today, hope to see improvement over T1R's , not bad for 100€ each

a84v.jpg

feh6.jpg

Edited by Para

Malc

R1Rs are great, use them on track as a wet tyre and when up to temperature they are superb, can kill them with a too many dry laps though. On the road also great, a good improvement over T1Rs I used to run. Hope you enjoy them.

Para

My hot lap around Mondello Park.. I'm a novice so spare the slagging :) 2:12:30 best time of the day, I was delighted with myself.

Edited by Para

GLPoomobile

Did you figure out what happened to that post of yours that got "deleted"? :P

Para

No, I am trying to avoid that topic not to get in bad mood. <_<​ You know, what you can't see can't hurt you ;)​

Plumbob

Car looks great! I'm probably going to get shot for asking this, but how have you got your headlight switch under the air vent?

Para

Do you mean headlight adjuster ? You can adjust the height of your headlamps by switching the position of this switch if that's what you are asking about :) It was a standard feature on some of the 205's

Edited by Para

Daviewonder

Sorry for confusing things, spacers are 24mm and I don't think you can fit narrower under the standard alloys.

I've got 20mm on mine with 1.9 SMR alloys.

Plumbob

Do you mean headlight adjuster ? You can adjust the height of your headlamps by switching the position of this switch if that's what you are asking about :) It was a standard feature on some of the 205's

Thankyou. I'll go to bed a cleverer person today! Haha

Edited by Plumbob

Para

Not much happened recently, the only slight update is the new waterless coolant by Evan's "Power Cool 180" , boiling point is at 180degrees. I will be standing in the traffic with no stress that the car will overheat. Picture below was taken last sunday.

http://www.evanscoolants.co.uk/power-cool-180-for-performance-cars.html

IMG_0348.jpg

Edited by Para

dcc

coming/going to pug fest mike?

Para

I would love to but ferry prices are ridiculous going from Ireland to UK :( besides I had my holidays planned the same time. I heard there will be some tasty 205s going from Europe&Sweden.

Para

2 years after finishing the project, doing paint correction & detailing, car still maintained it's shine :)

You can admire beautiful weeds growing in my driveway in the reflection of the door. :wub:

IMG_1407.jpg

Edited by Para

Para

Couple of pics from last track session

b26b45335494655.jpg 1b5b8a335494661.jpg 3d246a335494666.jpg 539d87335494673.jpg

Para

In the deepest drawers of old Peugeot dealership I found boot seal ;) I've been looking for this for ages, and finally I manage to got it. Hopefully this will be a solution for my leaking boot.

Screen_Shot_2014_07_03_at_23_46_10.png

Still not sure, should I keep it as the value of those can be really high. Impossible to get really

un numero d'or

I've seen a few around and you're hardly going to get rich selling it so you know what to do with it ;)

Para

True that ! Are you all set for PugFest ??

Para

to prepare the car for winter i've finished proper wash + wax using yet again Meguiars Mirror Glaze 16 and some BSD

IMG_6690.jpgIMG_3631.jpgâIMG_3626.jpg

This is how water repellent is working at the moment. I am very happy from the results.

• Like 1

Ramigojag

Just read through the entire thread, absolutley stunning, made me want to get mine out from it's winter hibernation early and get it on the road :)

Thank you

• Like 1

Para

I've collected the car from the bodyshop after changing the sills, there is no major rust issues but I will strip the whole suspension and protect floor & arches before the winter this year.

IMG_0713.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Edited by Para
  • Like 1

estland

Looks very nice :) keep updating!