• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
hcmini1989

Mi16 Fast Road Cams

hcmini1989

hi there rebuilding my pug 205 mi16 and was wondering what cams are best to use it will be runninig on r1 carbs and a megajolt im getting the flywheel lightend and was wondering wich cams would be good for a road/track car and if any ones got ney for sale i would put and in the wanted but im nt aloud yet and carnt see any in the for sale

DrSarty

There are quite a few. I and Kyepan can certainly vouch for Peter Taylor (PeterT)'s stage I inlet cam at least. You don't need to swap the exhaust, and Pete will supply you an offset woodruff key to turn your no.2 cam pulley into (nearly) a no.4 to eek out some more welly. About £180 including shipping (to Australia BTW) which is cheaper than many available in the UK.

:)

Edited by DrSarty

Miles

Any cam's like Kent or CAT would be fine, Just get some 4900528 (Cat cams) or Kent 1604, you may as well go for the most you can on Hyd follower's or it's false Economy really as the base cam cost for same as a full race cam

Sign in to follow this