• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Fuel Smell In Engine Oil

scoop

hi everyone there, i am just suffering from my engine xu10j2c, the 2.0 8v engine, as i was checking the oil level as usaul due to its monthly huge decrease in level, i find the oil droping from the measuring stick like water, and it smells like fuel so what could that be??? and the car usually drinks alot of fuel as if i am driving an v8 engine, so what could be the mystery about this sick engine??? i usually add 2.5 liters of engine oil monthly.. and the performance is sick to as it's also a automatic transmission so it's like it take 16 seconds from 0-100 km, also i hear noises from the back seat the fuel pump sound from the inside not the outside sound, is it normal to hear that sound??

Jer309GTi

Sounds like the engine is massively overfuelling and causing neat fuel so get past the piston rings and into the the sump. I think the term for it is 'bore-wash' or something like that. Has it been using lots of fuel for a long time? If it has the engine could be damaged if fuel has been in the oil for a long time :(

scoop
Sounds like the engine is massively overfuelling and causing neat fuel so get past the piston rings and into the the sump. I think the term for it is 'bore-wash' or something like that. Has it been using lots of fuel for a long time? If it has the engine could be damaged if fuel has been in the oil for a long time :(

well the strange thing that there is no blue or white smoke coming out from the exhaust , but at high rpm at around 5 or 6 bit of white smoke comes out.

Sign in to follow this