• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
christopher

Mi16 4x4 Exhaust

christopher

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a standard exhaust from a Mi16 4x4 anywhere??

Are there any OE or aftermarket manufacturers that will supply these?

Jer309GTi

I've just had a look on the Bosal website, and they don't even list one. This has cropped up a few times on here, think they are very hard to get, if not impossible, new now. Probably the best bet I'd say is to get one made up at a custom exhaust centre

KRISKARRERA

The back box for the Mi16x4 occasionally pops up on ebay.

AlexN

I bought a new downpipe from Eurocarparts, never fitted it, but I have sold it now. It was a few years ago and cost quite a bit if I remember rightly. It might be as well to get a custom exhaust made.

christopher

Thanks. Thats just what I expected since I couldn't find it anywhere in UK or anywhere else. Pretty impossible to find. I was keeping my eye on a genuine backbox on e-bay already ;)

So I just bought the backbox from e-bay . An my local peugeot was able to get probably the last (in Denmark) centre section. The middle section actually has a PSA number on it. Is that peugeot sport by any chance..?

KRISKARRERA

No it stands for Peugeot Société Anonyme.

imaS

I bought mid and end sections a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, they were made by companies Redi and Bosal.

Baz

I still have a few good condition 4x4 bits i wouldn't want a lot for Christopher, including some Scorpion stainless bits iirc. Let me know if you're interested. :)

christopher
I still have a few good condition 4x4 bits i wouldn't want a lot for Christopher, including some Scorpion stainless bits iirc. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Baz PM sent

Furio
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a standard exhaust from a Mi16 4x4 anywhere??

Are there any OE or aftermarket manufacturers that will supply these?

About 6 months ago I bought the centerpipe and back box for my mi16x4 - original peugeot parts. There was a dealer in CPH who had the center pipe, and i got the backbox fra PSA/ France thru may local dealer.

Part no. 1728 77 and 1726 40

Edited by Furio

cammmy

Would it be easier/cheaper just to have the bits made up at a local exhaust centre?

Furio
Would it be easier/cheaper just to have the bits made up at a local exhaust centre?

You might be right, but I haven't found anyone who could find or make the parts. Besides I like things that fit propperly without too much fiddeling.

Sign in to follow this