• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Sale Mi16

Phase 2 Problem

Sale Mi16

First,sorry for english, and problem is that in the morning when when the external temperature is below 20 degrees the car will not start, and then open the hood of the engine warm sun, wonder, auto start. Do you know someone in what is problem.Pozdrav and thanks in advance everyone.

cammmy
wonder, auto start.

Do you mean that when you open the bonnet and let the sun shine on it, it then starts?

Does the car just turn over without starting or does it do nothing when you turn the key (maybe makes a clicking noise)?

20 degrees celcius or farenheit? Batteries work better when they are warmer. If the battery is on it's last legs and it is quite cold, letting the sun shine on it could warm the battery enough to get it to turn the car over? That is a complete guess though.

Sale Mi16

When I turn the key, alnaser spinning as if there is no electricity to spark plugs, and hear the clicking in front of the transmission when you turn the key on contact.

., The battery is ok, I thought at 20 degrees Celsius. Thanks

scoop
I hear the clicking from part number 1215 on the image below, what is it?

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/page2.pdf/

it could be a starter problem, also a battery problem lacking liquid so the heat evaporates some liquid to the rest of the battery then the car starts

nemesis45

Hi,

Modulate ignition, n°5

th_bougiebobinemodule.jpg

Sign in to follow this