• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BC Devile

205 Rallye With Saxo Vts Engine. Gearbox/subframe Issues

dartman

Thanks i have a decent multi meter im just not realy sure how to use it on that setting and buzzing through looms with it.

Thanks i have a decent multi meter im just not realy sure how to use it on that setting and buzzing through looms with it.

dartman

good nite tonite, got it turning over, thank you all! only thing is i cant find a fuel pump wire anywere! so i was going to just splice it in to the spark plugs, any better suggestions?

thank a bunch

welshpug

Find the double relay, find the wire.

dartman

if only it was that simple, i believe pin 23 on the single plug should go to pin 5 of relay (fuel pump and lambda positive) but my pin 5 goes to the spark plugs, so if i find were pin 23 goes to on the relay i would find were the fuel pump wire is?

BC Devile

Dartman just seen your in baldock im just outside of hitchin!! hows the wiring going, im near the stage of wiring mine in. Was going to get someone out to wire it in for me. But if your so close might need to take a look at yours ?? if youve got any questions or need a hand give me a shout.

• Like 1

Zacky-94

Found this if its any use to you

Relay Box Connector:

#14 Ignition Live

#2 Battery +

#8 Battery +

#11 Battery +

#15 Battery + (Most of these will be on separate wires leading up to the engine bay fuse box)

#13 Fuel Pump Feed

Edited by Zacky-94

BC Devile

thank you so much this is very useful !