• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
johniban

106 Gti Wiring Help Needed :/

johniban

anychance you have a wiring diagram of the 106 gti transponder ring to ecu? as i could make up a little loom with the transponder aerial on the 205

welshpug

Autodata doesnt mention the transponder aerial on the diagram, only the coded keypad, but afaik its the same wires, 820 and 821, pins 27 and 48, part is A124 on the diagram.

welshpug

looking at the Saxo diagram, wire 822 goes to the transponder unit, also splits to 823 from pin 12 of the double relay, the transponder aerial is separate totally from the engine loom, only wired to the transponder unit itself

johniban

so do you think its possible to wire the tras ariel into the 205?

johniban

Sorted it! She runs. Turns out I had wired the fuel pump/coil to the wrong ignition live. It kind of confused be a bit as everything would get its 12volt but only on initial prime. The 12v switched live I was using would go to 0v when cranking. So I've now found a wire that stays 12v while cranking and it runs. Really lumpy but I think that's because I haven't added a a lambda port in the exhaust yet