• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
B11 BOB

Hud Display Without Obd Connection

B11 BOB

I want to purchase a HUD windscreen display however all the ones available have got a OBD1 or OBD11 connection can these be fitted to cars without OBD?.Also can it be wired to function without a OBD connection.

All I want is the RPM and Vehicle speed to be displayed if possible.However some of these come with all the info you would normally get from your clocks which seems like a good idea considering you will have everything available to you without taking your eyes off the road.

Tom Fenton

If this is on a 205 forget it, the management just isn't advanced enough to do what you are wanting.

B11 BOB

If this is on a 205 forget it, the management just isn't advanced enough to do what you are wanting.

It has a emerald k6 fitted if that can help the cause ? It's in a 306 at the moment but the OBD port and wiring has been removed when the K6 was fitted.

B11 BOB

I think this would be a nice feature to have on a 205 and if someone can make up a kit to fit a HUD on a 205.After google searching the issue there is a way to get the speed reading up by connecting a speed sensor.Regarding the tacho reading is it possible to take it off the flywheel sensor?