• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
forbeslongden

Peugeot 205 Stdt Talk

willis

Could we email the seller for more details about it?

er, yes. Do you want to buy it?

forbeslongden

If I had a garage to slap it in I'd have it. I'm always trying to seek the latest possible registered car and this is certainly it. With all the work that's been done on it particularly the paintwork, I couldn't justify parking it in my street where all the salt in the air, rain and work trucks would almost certainly ruin it.

willis

Are you sure about the paint? Could just be poor light or a crap camera........

forbeslongden

It looks pretty good to me

ORB

This car was imported to the uk (probably from the chanel islands) on 07/03/1995

Vehicle family 205 FROM MOD 1991 Build code 5546 Warranty Start Date 01/01/1990

arrow-down.gifGeneral information PRODUCT TYPE CAR COMMERCIAL MARQUE/COMPONENT TYPE PEUGEOT VEHICLE FAMILY 205 FROM MOD 1991 SILHOUETTE 3 DOOR SALOON ENGINE INJECTION XU9J1/A TRANSMISSION BVM5 PAINT TYPE METALLIC PAINTWORK A GEARBOX (CHARACTERISTICS) BE3 ENGINE (TYPE) XU/XUD

arrow-down.gifVehicle characteristics PAINT TYPE METALLIC PAINTWORK A GEARBOX (CHARACTERISTICS) BE3 STEERING POWER STEERING

arrow-down.gifFuel supply-Engine ENGINE INJECTION XU9J1/A CYLINDER BLOCK (MATERIAL) CRANKCASE ALUMINIUM FUEL PREMIUM FUEL ENGINE (TYPE) XU/XUD FAN 1 FAN , 2 RATES

arrow-down.gifGearbox Transmission TRANSMISSION BVM5 GEARBOX (CHARACTERISTICS) BE3 TYRE (SIZE, TYPE) 165X70X13 TYRES

arrow-down.gifSuspension-Steering-Brakes ABS W/O ABS BRAKES STEERING POWER STEERING BRAKE TYPE VENTILATED DISC SUSPENSION NORMAL SUSPENSION

arrow-down.gifBody fittings HOOD WITHOUT HOOD REAR FOGLAMPS REAR FOG LAMP SIDE REPEATER INDICATORS SIDE FLASH-UNIT ASSEMBLY THIRD BRAKE LAMP W/O EYE LEVEL REAR LIGHTS FRONT FOGLAMP LONG RANGE DRIVING LAMP LONG RANGE HEADLIGHT EXTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR (DRIVER SIDE) EXT RRVEW MIRROR MAN INT CONTR SUN ROOF SUNROOF MANUAL CONTROL REAR WINDOW (TYPE) HEATING WINDSCREEN GLASS (APPEARANCE) TINTED REAR QUARTER WINDOW (TYPE) PIVOTING REAR QTR GLASS

arrow-down.gifInterior fittings INTERIOR ALARM HEADLAMPS ON REMINDER WARNING CLIMATE (AMBIENT TEMP) TEMPERATE COUNTRIES TACHOMETER REV COUNTER WITH NEEDLE CONSOLE LONG CONSOLE DRIVING POSITION RIGHT HAND DRIVE REMOTE CONTROL REMOTE CONTROL ASSEMBLY DRIVER SEAT ADJUSTMENT FITTED WITH SIDE STRIPS FRONT WINDOW LIFT FRT ELECT CONTR FRT WIND LIFTR OIL PRESSURE GAUGE OIL PRESSURE INDICATOR HEATING ELEMENT NON HEATED SEAT REFRIGERATION WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONING REAR WINDOW (TYPE) HEATING WINDSCREEN REAR QUARTER WINDOW (TYPE) PIVOTING REAR QTR GLASS FAN 1 FAN , 2 RATES

arrow-down.gifElectrical REMOTE CONTROL REMOTE CONTROL ASSEMBLY REAR FOGLAMPS REAR FOG LAMP SIDE REPEATER INDICATORS SIDE FLASH-UNIT ASSEMBLY THIRD BRAKE LAMP W/O EYE LEVEL REAR LIGHTS FRONT FOGLAMP LONG RANGE DRIVING LAMP LONG RANGE HEADLIGHT

arrow-down.gifComponent manufacturers

arrow-down.gifMiscellaneous SPECIAL SPECIFICATION STANDARD DRIVING POSITION RIGHT HAND DRIVE ASBESTOS REGULATION MAGNET

Edited by ORB

welshpug

so it was built on January 15, 1992.

ORB

Yup, and HPI tells me that it was imported into the UK on 07/03/1995 - and has had four owners since import.

forbeslongden

Well that certainly clears that up!

chris-stdt

I had a l reg green stdt with 55k a few years ago sold it to a guy at edinburgh ,id love to know what happened to that think the reg was l402 bcu but could be wrong ?

Ive seen n and p plate 205s but think they were low spec flat diesels

forbeslongden

Awww a Mallard Green one too! I assume that's a 1994/M?

Mine is August 93 so I guess it's one of the first bunch....

chris-stdt

brilliant ! i loved that car sold it to get a focus tdci sport had it two weeks and the dual mass flywheel went should of kept the pug !

Dylanmowat27

I own  l402bcu chris! Im up in Orkney and shes clocked up 137000 miles now. 

• Like 1