• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

205 Mi16 1.9
Chris GTI
By Chris GTI, 11/16/2014
  • Country United Kingdom
  • Color Gray
  • Year 1989
  • Short Description This is my 205 GTI with a Mi16 engine on 45 webers. I bought this as a bit of a toy to go to the ring with and I can already tell its starting to snowball, as it always does. I'm also using it as my daily at the moment because well why not.
  • Car Type / Usage Trackday car
  • Engine & Gearbox Mi16 engine on 45 webers, 4-2-1 manifold and as far as I know the engine is standard, and I believe the gearbox may have a shorter final drive, and has a spooxs quick shift kit.
  • Suspension & Steering Front has custom bilstein coilovers from skip brown, 17mm anti-roll bar, fully polly bushed. The rear I believe is a standard rear beam with bilstein shocks but I’m not too sure. Oh and a omp steering wheel
  • Brakes I think the front brakes are off a 307 diesel but again I’m not too sure (a lot of research to do) with yellow stuff pads and black diamond disks, also has disks on the back (guess what I’m not sure on what there of ether). Other than that I’ve got a brake bias leaver and a hydraulic handbrake.
  • Wheels & Tyres 6 speed lines and 2 smr's. One set with R888's and the other with paradas
  • Bodywork & Exterior Totally standard just the sunroof blanked off and some bonnet pins
  • Interior & ICE Full 10 point roll cage, harnesses, sparco Rev bucket seats, opm steering wheel, battery behind the passenger seat, internal fuel and brake lines, hydraulic handbrake. Still got the door cards, dash and roof lining for that retro feel
  • Comments & Plans Firstly find out what all the parts are that are on it and then upgrade and improve. Other than that just enjoy it and do some track days