• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

pugdamo

Starting A Group Buy.

pugdamo

I've been craving a set of speedline sl434's for a while and have been waiting for another group buy on here. What do you need to set up a group buy? Is it a case of just ringing speedline direct and asking how many sets they would need to sell and me getting a list together on here, or is it a lot more difficult than that? The 2 main problems I see are getting the money to the company and people backing out.

Henry Yorke

Speedline only sell through UK distributors I think. Baz Thorn was able to get them in the past. I know Revolution Motorstore in the north east can get them too.

welshpug

iirc Godspeed have a set on the shelf and can supply more, unsure if its motorsport or braking you need to speak to but they run from the same unit.

pugdamo

Ideal Thankyou, I'll report back with anything I find out.

pugdamo

Speedline only sell through UK distributors I think. Baz Thorn was able to get them in the past. I know Revolution Motorstore in the north east can get them too.

Does Baz still come online? Its been a while since I've seen any of his posts,but then saying that iv still got him on PSN so could contact him on there.

Thanks

Simes

Does Baz still come online? Its been a while since I've seen any of his posts,but then saying that iv still got him on PSN so could contact him on there.

Thanks

He's no longer a member of this forum.

pugdamo

I had a day off today so thought I would get some prices, for those that are interested cheapest price was Godspeed at £635 all in, then close 2nd was revolution at £639 and speedline direct was £696. In all waiting to hear back from Baz so will keep you all updated.

welshpug

the prices all went up recently, blame brexit! and its not even happened yet!

Miles

Baz is in NY at the moment so if you don;t get a reply for a couple of weeks thats why

Might be worth trying Carl Chambers? I know he got some other Speedline wheels

pugdamo

Baz is in NY at the moment so if you don;t get a reply for a couple of weeks thats why

Might be worth trying Carl Chambers? I know he got some other Speedline wheels

Thankyou for that, I'll sit tight then.

Iv emailed Carl Chambers aswell.

stef205

Thanks

I think theres a reason behind that.

I can pass on contact details for him if you need them.

pugdamo

I think theres a reason behind that.

I can pass on contact details for him if you need them.

That's OK, Zammo has PM'd me some contact details. I'll give him a try aswell.

Thankyou though.

cRaig

I think I paid around £120-130per wheel back in 2009/10 direct from speedline corse in Telford, so I don't think they've gone up that badly!

pugdamo

I managed to get a set of wheels, I got them from Baz in the end, he was an absolute legend. Paid him on the Sunday night and the wheels were with me on the Tuesday, shame I'm not having the car on the road until next year really want them fitted. If anyone was interested in getting a set I can pm you contact details for him. Downside is since I ordered mine the price has gone up slightly.

• Like 1