• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
cybernck

The All-New Integrated Community!

cybernck

Dear members,

First of all, let me thank you once again for your continuous support during the years. As a credit to your help with preserving our community, especially with the recently opened Donations facility, today we are faced with the single most important event in the history of 205GTIDrivers.com, since the official launch back in March of 2002.

Today, after 3980 days of online presence and over a million served visits, our old/original website goes to the internet history. Having the assets of the latest evolution of forum software at my disposal, after several months of hard and intensive work, I am now able to humbly proudly present you, ladies and gentlemen - the all-new Integrated 205GTIDrivers.com Community!

This is a really emotional moment for me, having finally fulfilled the vision I've had of 205 GTI Drivers when I first came up with the name and concept, over 11 years ago. All this time our main website and forum had been two separate entities, with the stand-alone core of the forum being online, in its various guises, for even 6 years longer.

To cut the story short, I invite you to explore our new Home Page, Articles section and Drivers' Cars Gallery. The development doesn't stop here. In fact, it has only just begun and I will soon present you with new extensions of our Community and upgrades of our Forum, run by our amazing moderating team - Team Managers.

Accompanying news to the launch of our integrated community are our exclusive and unique limited edition 2013 205GTIDrivers.com Wall Calendars, another long-standing idea finally coming to life, due to come out of print in a couple of days time and available for purchase immediately thereafter.

Please post any comments and suggestions about the latest and future developments on our Forum.

205GTIDrivers.com Administrator,

Nikica aka cybernck

• Like 10

Sign in to follow this