• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tad

Lemans Mi16 Heater Matrix Leaking

tad

hi as title says its that time :angry: to change heater matrix in the old pug any help or advice welcomed as to aid in the easyest way to do

KRISKARRERA

Oddly enough coolant leaks often seem to happen this time of year for me. I have one now. I've done the heater matrix on my car but it's a phase 1 and obviously they're slightly different.

calvinhorse

Scuttle off and undo all bolts then steering wheel and clocks out,

Keep pulling at dash to highlight where it's fastened .

It's a days work mate, the only sound advice I can give you is- just go for it!!

It seams a bit daunting but when you get into it it's a doddle! And at least it's not covered in oil!!

tad

It's a days work mate, the only sound advice I can give you is- just go for it!!

It seams a bit daunting but when you get into it it's a doddle! And at least it's not covered in oil!!

well today i was greeted with a pool of cooland on passanger floor so now is the time well 3 hour later new matrix in sorted but what a barstard

the steel bracket/reinforcer ended up getting bent out of shape and it took an hour to get the glove box to fit but hey the pug lives on oh and my hands are cut and sore but its only cost me £18 lol

tad

update i have finally swapped heater matrix 3 and half hours rate pig of a job

Sign in to follow this