• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

V8T16

V8 Powered T16

Batfink

I hope you are short! I dont think there will be much room for the driver!

Mac Crash

Negative comment: Spend the cash on the S1, no rally car in history has ever raised so many hairs on necks...

Positive comment: You obviously know what you're doing so anything you do will be successful... Good luck, will watch with interest.

Plumbob

Whats the rest of the donor R8 like?

jeremy

You have to sign up to photobucket or similar picture hosting website. Upload your picture (s) then copy and paste the link. Been such a long while so can't remember any more than that.HTH

Edited by jeremy

V8T16

I don't have a donor r8 that would make things to easy and I am not cutting up the blue one and that's a v10 so it's no good.

I will be left with a penthouse apart theme in the cabin was thinking of installing a corner sofa and maybe a pool table in the whopping 1370mm I have to play with on a plus note I fir comfortably into that space and I am 6ft+

IMG_4633_zpscjh3tuz8.jpg

I will use the car above to dimension only for the spaceframe I am not going to cut up a 70k car

Leslie green

Sounds like an interesting project ,keep the updates coming.

1.9er

Look forward to seeing how this project gets on...Good luck with this and sure you will do a good job.

calvinhorse

Any updates on this??