• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
v6Max

2 Quick Questions

v6Max

Ok, can anyone help...

1) What are the torque settings for the ARB drop-links on a 1.9GTi? (can't seem to find it in the Haynes book)

2) I've got a Peugeout OEM bush kit with the wishbones which comes with new bolts, nuts, washers etc but does anyone know what the right washer combinations are?

McPikie

1. F.T - f***ing Tight

2. Not too sure, but make sure the arm is up at normal road height when tightenting the bolts up!

Alan_M

1. Don't think the torque settings are that tight, 20Nm seems to ring a bell. You need to find an old haynes manual, that has all the torque settings in it. I'll try and dig mine out tomorrow.

2. Have a look at the wishbone parts on Stuart McGuire's Pug Catalogue website (Comes up on a search engine). I'm sure thats how I worked it all out.

welshpug

1) 40 Nm 30 Lbft IIRC, not FT!! they're only 18/19mm nuts.

2) Got a pic of the washers? I cant imagine that there's that many different ones! nut + washer one side and bolt + washer on t'other :angry:

Sign in to follow this