• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
r.u.sure

Ferodo Premier Pads

r.u.sure

Hi

I got some ATE powerdiscs for Christmas and I'm in a bit of a hurry to get them fitted, so went to my local Halfrauds today for pads, the only ones they had were either Halfords own, which to be honest I didn't really fancy, or some Ferodo Premier for £17

I bought the Ferodo's but would be interested to know what other peoples views or experiences are with them, if the general feeling is they're crud then they can go back and i'll put off fitting the disks until I can get something different.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

GTI6BOY

ferodos are very good pad, they were supplied with my 6 pot brakes

jonnie205

yep ferrodos will be good, how you gettin on with car dave?

Anthony

For road use the Ferodo Premier's are very good and you can't really go wrong - certainly it's my pad of choice for road cars - but they'll not really stand upto heavy trackday abuse as you'd expect really for the price and market that they're aimed at.

James_R

Pretty much what Anthony said, good for any road use, but not for prolonged track abuse. Certinaly what I use in all my road only cars.

r.u.sure

Thanks very much to all for the help, it's only a road car, no trackdays intended so if you're happy to use them then that's good for me.

Jonnie205: Apart from a couple of little niggles that the garage I go to says are probably sensor related (will get around to them at sometime) mechanically its sound, big thanks for a really good job. It's going really well, getting more used to how to drive it now, was quite weird at first though, just wish I'd had the funds to have it done before, it really does transform the car, I B) it, Thanks again :P

Sign in to follow this