• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rob_the_Sparky

Pug Cd On-line

Rob_the_Sparky

Someone posted a wanted add on the PSOOC to download the site! Seems I'm one of the few people to have read it.

Rob

Zoldalma

Nice, too bad I cannot read Russian :blink: but the pictures speak for themselves.

Wiggs

Nice, I was going to do that with the CD when I got a moment, well, spare month or so perhaps. Anyway, someones beat me to it.

benje
Someone posted a wanted add on the PSOOC to download the site! Seems I'm one of the few people to have read it.

Rob

That was me!

I managed to get banned from it because I tried downloading the entire site. I wanted a copy on my PC, being on ADSL I've got a permenant IP and it doesnt look like I can get access again.

Anyone speak russian..........................

benje

anyone got the cd???

benje

Actually as I've provided such a amazing service to inform you all of this site, anyone fancy banging a couple of cd off for me FOC?

You gotta ask........

adrian_gti

i downloaded the CD from emule / edonkey.... not sure if its still about tho??

vanny

theres not a lot of russian in there from what i can see!

I dont speak russin, but i can read it a little, enough to know your not missing much!

What did you want to know?

benje

How to say,

"I apologise for attempting to download the entire site with 5 simulatneous connections, will you please unban my IP.

Thanks

:blink:

Rob_the_Sparky

The site appear to be Russian but delve deeper into the parts and you will find them all described in English...

Ted

i may be tempted to translate it all into english and put an english version up on the net

Sign in to follow this