• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Quigs

[project] Dimma 205

macamizer

did it go quigs,last i saw it was at 3k

Edited by macamizer

tracktoy

great project thread, those seats were the bargain of the century

its seems a shame to sell it after putting so much work into it but then building them is part of the fun, and you dont get that when its finished

Quigs
did it go quigs,last i saw it was at 3k

Sorry ain't been onlinr for a long time, yes the car did sell.

i have just been told that it is back up by where i live, supposed to be in carphilly now in south wales.

Quigs

Guest kyledimma

i got her now mate & what a machine :) sadly shes up forsale again as i got a baby on the way. its amazing to see how she started life & how much work you put in to it.

100_0923.jpg

Edited by kyledimma

Quigs

Ah there's the car i built, nice to see it looking good.

Wonder where it is now??

Baz

Whoever owned it about a month ago wanted to swap it with a mate of mine's Bob-tailed Hilux/Surf, he showed it to me for my opinion, i recognised it straight away, but for whatever the reason the deal didn't go ahead.

Baz

Well that didn't happen, but another local guy i know has ended up with it, he's just been round and let me take it for a drive! It's fairly quick, and still looks the part! :lol:

AlexRS2782

Just had a good read through this thread - certainly a lot of work went into the car and a very good end result :D Mind you i've always loved the look of the Dimma kitted cars :(

Smudgey1985

Nice Dimma!

Jaykay53able

Well it's been a hell of a long time since this post has been spoken on hey Quiggs bro I'm getting close to having all the items i require to make your master piece as you made it. Back to its glory with some extra ooomffff.

It has taken me nearly 5 and a half years to build up the money to get all the new parts I want for the car. 

If the rest of you dont know i am the owner of quiggs old car and i assure you it is sat in a very nice position with all new and exciting parts looking into it. 

Jaykay53able

I have even been buying inner wings and front slam pannels from a good friend of mine in France. This car is going  to be brought back to life. 

I have however after seeing the insane 500+ bhp evolution pug. 

Brought a 4g63 turbo engine that has been sat in my shed for about 2 years now I know alot of people would say say what a waste of money but hey not to brag but I have enought of that it's time I dont have. So that engine will be a back up for a 4x4 205 monster but for now. I have alot of friends that are willing to help me being a family man with a wife and 3 children and a 40 to 50 hour a week job there leaves not much time, however I have a crew ready and waiting to help me with this build and I'd like to keep it in here for you all to see. And ryan once I've brought the last bit I need and build this awesome machine back to and better before I will jump in and drive down to you bro.

johnyma22

@Jaykay53able I'm in Bradford and have a fully kitted out unit that has 205 items in stock with 2 lifts so if you need ramp time for tinkering feel free to reach out. 

SeasidePete

It's amazing how something first posted over a decade ago can still be relevant now, especially to me as im currently doing this exact same project.

Can I just say @Quigs this was a great read and a cracking final result.

Can I also ask if you are able to answer a wee question for me please?

In case anyone is interested, here's where I'm at so far...

Screenshot_20220625-003327_WhatsApp.jpg