• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djinuk

205 Xs Fuel Line, Where To Buy

djinuk

I am replacing the fuel line on my 205 xs, i belive its 6mm nylon fuel line. Can anybody point me to somewhere online that sells this.

Much apprecaited

welshpug

any motorfactor will be able to supply normal fuel hose.

Veero

I've got half a reel of 6mm Peugeot fuel hose sat here.

If you want a length of it you can have some for a smidgen more than the cost of postage.

djinuk

sorry thats all the rubber stuff , on the xs its just a clear nylon fuel line that runs from the bottom of the fuel filter.. all the way under the car to the top of the fuel tank.. thats the one i need.

swordfish210

It's just 6mm ID fuel hose, doesnt matter what colour it is or if it's made of nylon or not.

djinuk

im thinking more about the fact is slots into the clips under the car which are the same size as the copper brake line ones, obviosuly the rubber hosing is much thicker.., therefore wont slot into the clips under the car??

mrswampy
im thinking more about the fact is slots into the clips under the car which are the same size as the copper brake line ones, obviosuly the rubber hosing is much thicker.., therefore wont slot into the clips under the car??

Remove the clips and use approriate rubber lined p clips.

Secured with self tapping screws

djinuk

Im not really planning on making more work for myself though really.. so therefore a direct replacement for whats under there will be fine.. like i say i am just struggling to find somewhere to supply it.

Jrod

Have you tried Peugeot?

Sign in to follow this