• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

pip470

[Engine_Work] N/a Fwd Drag Pug Project

dcc

Love it Phil!

I think you may want to consider a day box swap rather than a dog box, it's very much an option as it's been done a few times now! (Effectively a cheap sequentially box in my eyes!)

pip470
1 hour ago, dcc said:

Love it Phil!

I think you may want to consider a day box swap rather than a dog box, it's very much an option as it's been done a few times now! (Effectively a cheap sequentially box in my eyes!)

Hey buddy.  Great to hear from you. I take it you wrote Dsg but auto correct changed it. I absolutely agree with what you are saying and watch this space to where the rattler goes after I reach my 10. 99.  The trouble is I have a goal with this car and I can’t change it until I get there. The goal was set along time ago when my ego was trying to prove its own worth. The goal was a 10 second naturally aspirated street car using a Peugeot engine and gearbox. ( I’ve dropped the street car bit now as that means street tyres and very unrealistic with my budget.  However I’m close and I m loving the journey for what it is and not so much the goal if that makes any sense.  I can’t wait to see how fast I can get this pug when I remove all the restrictions and don’t make it difficult for myself.  Behind the scenes I’ve been doing a lot of self work and i really feel like I don’t need to prove my worth through the things I do or achieve anymore.  Thanks for your comment and support Dan 

• Like 1

dcc

I remember you saying about that goal many years ago! You're certainly close now!

Good to hear you're keeping well, but surely it's time to update the 11.40 in your signature ;)

Catch up with you soon mate 

• Like 1