Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ecu Code 54

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ryan13961345402285

ryan13961345402285
  • Drivers
  • 326 posts
Hi again guys.
I got the knock sensor issue sorted out, but fault code 54 is now appearing which is a problem with the ECU afaik.
If this code is up does the ECU revert to a default "get you home" map? The car is a tad sluggish and not very easy on petrol. If I clear the code it reappears after about a minute of driving. This code probably covers a range of ECU faults, but are there any faults in particular that are more common?
I've checked all the usual things; ie water ingress, loose wiring and all seems to be in order. I would change the relay to see if it helps but I'm not sure which one it is
The ECU is a 355 and I've got no hope of finding one over here to test it against.
Cheers

Ryan