• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

[car_overhaul] What's This? A Road Car!?

Daviewonder

Looks awesome Cameron! The front looks like it all lines up perfectly B)

welshpug

when can I drop mine round? :lol:

feb

That was really quick.

The car looks great btw, the blue is almost fluorescent! :wub:

Cameron

when can I drop mine round? :lol:

Same time as you drop round ooooodles of cash! :P

Liquid_106

Miami really is the best colour for a 205............:P

bluesleeper

Man! this really inspires me to crack on and get mine done! I have 6 month old twin boys and they take up most of my time at the moment :-) To think I was gonna buy replacement panels for my front end, ( which doesn't look as bad as yours Cam) but seeing this really made me think, I can do that too as I've done it before!

Thanks for putting up your pics Cameron, I'm def going to repair rather than replace...

Cheers,

Gareth.

McDude

Cameron,

I don't know how I missed this thread when you first posted it - your car looks stunning. Was it not finished in time for the Dunton VED? Would have been nice to see it there, it would have made mine look a little bit shabby.

McDude

Cameron

Thanks for the kind words! I'm currently in Bremen, Germany, the car made it all the way here with no issues. :D

I think I'm going to save up for some Bilstein B6 front dampers, as the Eibach lowering springs have made the front end a little bouncy. Other than that the only other thing I need to sort out is fitting a stereo.. it was a very quiet drive once my ipod batteries died. :blush:

McDude - I was aiming to get the car done for the VED but the delivery cock-up with my welder meant I couldn't make it. :( Will definitely be entering next year though! I had a little nose round your car while I was there, it's going to be pretty tough to beat that!