• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Wes

[Car_Upgrade] Wes's 205 Gti6 Fast Road And Track Car

dch1950

His name's Dave Hickman :ph34r:

• Like 1

mmt

Hi wes

Very nice build.

What is the difference with and without the resonate box on the intake manifold. I' m about to fit a new manifold but cant decide wether or not to keep the Helmholtz box!?

Cheers

Wes

Hi wes

Very nice build.

What is the difference with and without the resonate box on the intake manifold. I' m about to fit a new manifold but cant decide wether or not to keep the Helmholtz box!?

Cheers

i couldn't tell any difference to power, it might be a bit louder but my filter is pretty loud so can't tell if it is. it makes a lot more room in the engine bay so i would ditch it.

Wes

after a lot of thought the car is up for sale after 7 years of ownership its time to move on :unsure:

Wes

ok i changed my mind, keeping it now but will store it for a few years. :)

• Like 1

Reebmit

Good idea Wes, will increase in value far more than the £30 per year interest from the bank! and you get to enjoy it in a few years time.... Im doing similar with one of mine...

Wes

ive been pretty lucky and have found somewhere to store it a couple miles from my house. its now parked up under a cover in my mates unit. i will go over once a month to pay him and start it up etc.